United Arab Emirates
"Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above." - Gia Carangi

13.6.09

Grulla

Burn you with my eyes ,
look through the glass and break it:
penetrate my soul when drink inside my lips
out of each pressure, far from each cell.

Do not forget to tell the Silence,
that I belong to our dreams...
... but when you cry to the fire,
ask him that itself don't leave.

And then you will shout to the oceans:
please, not carried her name.
And all the stars on the Universe,
are the roses that you've created.

Rape me with the darkest places in my mind,
give me what removes my thirst,
thus I satisfy the wildest animal,
that tatoos your name in unsaid.

No hay comentarios.: