United Arab Emirates
"Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above." - Gia Carangi

5.3.10

Requiscat in Pace

Se fue la querida mascota de una amiga.

La quiero acompañar en sentimiento por este medio y agradecerle por haberle dado la mejor vida que podría haber soñado. El amor que recibió en sus últimos momentos la guardará en paz.

Te queremos, Meli.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Gracias, hermosa. Los animalitos son el regalo más hermoso que podemos tener. Te amo. <3