United Arab Emirates
"Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above." - Gia Carangi

19.5.12

Marte

No elegimos las batallas que enfrentamos.
No elegimos a nuestros enemigos.
No elegimos a nuestros aliados.
No elegimos las victorias.
No elegimos las derrotas.

Pero están en nuestro poder las herramientas para observar todos los flancos y erguidos frente a los desafíos mantener la sagaz dignidad de la estrategia, porque solo en la lucha nace el guerrero.

No hay comentarios.: