United Arab Emirates
"Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above." - Gia Carangi

3.2.09

Fetichismo de la Antiquité Technologie

Revisando mis Cd's encontré The Cure greatest hits acoustic, regalo de Danny en el 2006.

El Digital Vinyl de Verbatim libera un flujo de fetichismo altamente erótico derivado de ver algo Old School tan deliciosamente adaptado en algo New School.

Me genera pensar en burdeles, prostitutas francesas y películas black and white entremezcladas con dvd's, albergues transitorios y travestis de constitución.

El encanto de la decadencia es añorar algo que no vivimos.

No hay comentarios.: