United Arab Emirates
"Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above." - Gia Carangi

9.2.09

Inspirado en The Cinematic Orchestra - The Awakening of a Woman

Vuelves prominencia hierve la cadencia
entallando realza su cueva embravecida.
Clavas tu aroma penetrando la cornisa,
noches sucumben absortas cuando expidas.

Y aún aúnas partes de mi sexo
que intelecto subyugan la carne enardecida,
llamas que antecedan palabras ius scriptum
tintan sobre el rojo de su fuego tu guarida.

Impregna las pasiones de tu cuerpo en sangre,
suave te embebe su esbelta anatomía.
Roza las paredes de tu nombre reclaman
fusiones tu elixir y desvistas sus heridas.

No hay comentarios.: